Features & Benefits:
- Strong zipper seal.
- Sterilizer bags can be used up to 20 times each.
- Self-standing base.
- Easy pour spout and steam vent.
- Steam clean your breast pump parts as fast as 90 seconds.
- Convenient markings help keep track of how many times the bag has been used.
- 1 — Pack of 7 Micro-Steam Sterilizer Bags
To Steam Breast Pump Parts and Accessories:
- Ensure all breast pump parts and accessories are completely disassembled, washed and cleaned. *Note: Do not wash, clean, sanitize, or sterilize tubing. Make sure no moisture gets inside the tubing.
- Pour 2 oz. (60 ml) of cold water into the bag.
- Put microwave-safe breast pump parts and accessories into the bag. *Do not use if the microwave is too small for the bag to fully rotate.
- Place the bag standing upright in the center of the turntable in the microwave.
- Microwave on full power for: 1.5 minutes = 110W (and above) 3 minutes = 800W-1100W 5 minutes = 500W-750W
- Once the cycle is complete, let the bag cool for 5 minutes.
- Before opening the seal on the bag, carefully pour away any excess water through the side steam vent.
- Open the zip seal and remove contents for use.
- Let the bag dry before storing away for reuse.
- Do not use the bag more than 20 times.
Hot steam may escape when the bag is opened.
Do not wash, clean, sanitize, or sterilize tubing. Make sure no moisture gets inside the breast pump tubing.