Designed to accommodate most traditional home beds, the Mobility Bed Rail from Stander keeps you in bed when needed and assists you out of bed when it’s time to arise. The Swing Out Mobility Arm is there every step of the way, planting its non-slip legs firmly on the floor and moving with you as you transition smoothly out of bed. Setup and adjustment do not require any tools so the Mobility Bed rail can easily be customized it to meet your needs. The Swing Out Mobility Arm folds neatly back into the rail, occupying as little space as possible. Four pockets are sewn into the cover of the Mobility Bed rail to maximize storage space.
- EXTENDABLE LEGS: Provides added stability when standing up
- CUSHION HANDLE: Ergonomic handle for easy transfers from bed
- SWING-OUT ARM: Mobility arm pivots outward 180° to help transfer out of bed to walker, rollator, or wheelchair
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Provides storage space for handy items
- Anti-slip grips – Secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame.
- BED TYPES: Attaches to most traditional home beds; not intended for us on adjustable beds
- MATTRESS HEIGHTS: Works with mattresses 8"-18" thick
- SAFETY STRAP: Bed rail secures to bed frame with included strap to prevent gapping and sliding