Read or write a review
McKesson Calcium Alginate Dressing - Antimicrobial Silver - 4" x 4 3/4"
$8.99 Excl. taxUnit price: $0.00
McKesson's Silver Alginate Dressing absorbs wound exudate, controls minor bleeding, and fills wound dead space. Requires a secondary dressing, has optimal gelling to avoid sticking, is highly absorptive, and sterile. Trim to fit, single-use, latex-free. Read more
- McKesson Calcium Alginate Dressing with Antimicrobial Silver
- Each dressing contains, by weight, 5% Silver Sodium Hydrogen Zirconium Phosphate
- 4 x 4.75 Inch (10.2 cm x 12.1 cm)
- Helps absorb moderate to heavy amounts of wound exudate and may help control minor bleeding.
- Can be used to fill or pack the dead space in a wound.
- A secondary dressing is needed to hold alginates in place and to protect the wound from outside contaminants.
- Optimal gelling profile allows dressing to avoid sticking to the wound bed and helps maintain physical integrity to allow removal from the wound in one piece.
- Highly absorptive, non-occlusive.
- May be trimmed to fit wound dimensions.
- Do not reuse.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.