Biofreeze Roll-On Green 2.5 OZ
- Cooling menthol helps ease joint and muscle discomfort due to overuse, arthritis, exercise and other conditions
- Penetrates the skin quickly to help provide fast relief from pain without nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Gives you greater control when applying to small areas, such as the neck, elbows, wrists, hands, knees, ankles and feet
- Easy to glide over curved muscles in the back, shoulders and hips
- Roll-on topical pain reliever produces a pleasant massaging action during application for your comfort
- Green color lets you clearly see where you've applied the gel
- TSA-approved bottle size for travel
- USP-grade ingredients with no parabens or propylene glycol to be friendly to sensitive skin
Choose Biofreeze, the topical pain relief product recommended by massage therapists, pharmacists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, podiatrists and athletic trainers for more than 25 years. With Biofreeze Roll-On, you can help alleviate discomfort in your muscles and joints without relying on NSAIDs or swallowing pills.
Although you feel muscle and joint discomfort in your body, pain originates in the brain due to signals sent by the nerves. Biofreeze helps disrupt this process with menthol. When you roll on the topical pain reliever, this key ingredient penetrates the skin quickly and begins to produce a cool feeling. The sensation temporarily interferes with nerve signaling to help reduce soreness and aching associated with arthritis, exercise, overuse and other conditions.
Biofreeze Roll-On helps simplify topical pain relief. The roller top applies a thin layer of the pain relief gel to the skin with a pleasant massaging action. Designed to increase control over application, the roller bottle helps you target small areas, such as the hands, wrists, elbows, feet, neck, ankles and knees. In addition, the roll-on gel glides easily over larger curved areas, such as the shoulders, hips and lower back. A noticeable green color allows you to clearly see what areas still need to be covered, helping you avoid missed spots. There's no need to rub the gel in, so your hands stay clean.
Crafted only with USP-grade ingredients and free of propylene glycol and parabens, the roll-on pain relief gel helps minimize the risk of sensitive skin becoming irritated. The size of the roller bottle is in line with TSA requirements for carry-on bags, making the product suitable for travel.